Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NDTV Hiring CA Inter for Assistant Manager – Finance.New Delhi Television Limited is an Indian television media company founded in 1988 by Radhika Roy, a journalist. NDTV started off as a content provider for Doordarshan, producing the show The World This Week in November 1988. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: NDTV
- Location : New Delhi, Delhi
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Finance
- Qualification: CA Inter
- Experience :08-12+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review of general ledger/Trial balance, balance sheet schedules to ensue integrity of financial reporting on monthly basis including monthly/quarterly/yearly closing.
- Preparation of financial statement under IND AS Fixed Assets Management including capitalisation and physical verification Payables management including review and accounting of vendor invoices with budget/PO, monthly provision for monthly book closure.
- Receivable management including revenue recognition, receivable aging, unbilled revenue, reconciliations etc. and regular follow up for timely collections. Manage end to end Procurement for NDTV Group Familiar with Import and Export process including export incentive for service industries
- Preparation of Presentation for the board /audit committee on quarterly and annual financial performance of the company Very Strong on excel and power point presentation Good communication and analytical skill
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-