National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Recruitment for Procurement Specialist – Position for Delhi location.This position required B.Com,M.Com qualification.On 23 December 2005, the Government of India enacted the Disaster Management Act, which envisaged the creation of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), headed by the Prime Minister, and State Disaster Management Authorities (SDMAs) headed by respective Chief Ministers, to spearhead and implement a holistic and integrated approach to Disaster Management in India.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
- Role Name – Procurement Specialist
- Qualification & Experience – B.Com,M.Com with 10 – 15 years Experience.
- Salary – 1,00,000 per month
- Vacancies -01 Post
- Location- Delhi
- Last Date to Apply – 13/12/2019
Job Description :
- On 13/11/2019, NDMA announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Com, M.Com, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate for the position of Procurement Specialist.
- Project Accountant/ Administrative Officer, National Cyclone Risk Mitigation project, National Disaster Management Authority, Government of India, NDMA Bhawan, A-I, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview