Ncc Urban Infrastructure Hiring CA candidates for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.NCC Urban Infrastructure Ltd. Is a subsidy of NCC Limited(Formerly Nagarjuna Construction Company Ltd), NCC Urban has inherited its experience and expertise from NCC Limited., Known for its excellence in the execution of Turnkey projects, Industrial Buildings, Multi-storied Commercial structures, Townships, Roads, Bridges, Pipelines etc. and rated as growing Infrastructure Company in India with annual turnover nearly Rs. 12,000+ crores.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ncc Urban Infrastructure
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for Accounts and Financial Activities.
- Ensure updating of day book, ledger and Profit & loss account periodically.Bills receivable and payment management.
- Facilitate budget and forecasting activities.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for projects.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet Project/operational requirement.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowing.
- Liaising with Auditors & Bank in all respects and any other Government authorities.
- Review of GR/IR accounts.
- All types of MIS required by management,
- Co-ordination and attending internal & Statutory audit.
- Should have handled the team, and capable of leading the team
- Capable of taking decision, ready to face challenges etc.,
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.