NatWest Group Hiring CA,MBA/PGDM candidates for Regulatory Control Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.NatWest Group plc, is a majority state-owned British banking and insurance holding company, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Control Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: NatWest Group
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Regulatory Control Associate
- Qualification: CA,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- For someone with regulatory submissions experience, this is a great opportunity to join our business
- You’ll use your astute attention to detail to prepare, verify and submit regulatory reports while making sure we’re complying with regulatory requirements
- Hone your regulatory expertise and advance your career in a supportive and forward-looking team culture
- Maintaining and enhancing interfaces and processes within regulatory reporting
- Preparing management reporting
- Reviewing and checking submission work
- Defining and undertaking risk control process tasks to maintain and improve data quality flows across our systems
- Understanding the requirements from regulators and gathering the information, including getting sign offs from the leadership team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.