NatWest Group Recruitment 2021. NatWest Group recruiting ACCA,CMA,FRM,ICWA,M.Com,MBA for Customer Service & Operations Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
NatWest Group plc, is a majority state-owned British banking and insurance holding company, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The group operates a wide variety of banking brands offering personal and business banking, private banking, insurance and corporate financeEligibility for the Customer Service & Operations Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: NatWest Group
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- Qualification: ACCA,CMA,FRM,ICWA,M.Com,MBA
- Experience:02+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this customer centric role, you’ll deliver successful outcomes for your customers by investigating their queries and understanding their needs
- You’ll be liaising with customers and businesses to accurately collect information in order to solve their queries
- This is an opportunity to be recognised as a subject matter expert, enhancing your reputation throughout the bank
- Authorising and investigating all transactions to defined KPIs
- Providing specialist support by monitoring and sharing MI
- Collecting and analysing the required information from the customers and businesses
- Reviewing processes which could be enhanced to improve the customer experience
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.