- Accounting & Finalisation of Accounts.
- Providing & Interpreting financial information.
- Responsible for all banking transactions on a daily basis.
- Handling Audits & Management Reporting.
- Responsible for developing financial plans, forecasts, budgeting, financial reports & assist the management in developing strategies.
- Monitoring & Interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Cash Flow requirement Project Wise / State Wise / Co. Wise / Equipment Cost Year Wise / Vendor Wise.
- Budgeted Cost vs Actual Cost vs Projected Cost.
- Monthly closure of Accounts and circulation of MIS.
- Preparation of supporting annexes and workings for Tax Audit Reports. Liaison with Statutory Auditors for Statutory & Tax Audit.
- Update day to day accounting entries in TALLY and reconciliation on a regular basis.
- Prepare monthly MIS Reports.
- Company Return Filing.
- Coordinate with team to ensure execution & delivery of work before time.
Job role: Chartered Accountant.
Qualification: CA, ICWA (CMA) with 10-15 years of experience.