Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The National Stock Exchange of India Limited is Hiring CA,MBA/PGDM in Finance .The National Stock Exchange of India Limited is the largest stock exchange of the country. NSE has been setting the agenda for change in the securities markets in India. The last decade has seen us play a major role in bringing investors from various cities and towns online, ensuring complete transparency, introducing financial guarantee of settlements, ensuring scientifically designed and professionally managed indices and introducing dematerialisation in the country.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: The National Stock Exchange of India Limited
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name:Deputy Manager – Regulatory/ Inspection
- Qualification: CA,MBA/PGDM in Finance
- Experience :00-03+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: 6,50,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure that Trading members/ stockbrokers adhere to the regulatory norms by conducting an onsite inspection, verification of member submission of required documents and audit reports and follows up with members for the same.
- To initiate action on the offsite alerts received from Head Office for the Trading members and verify whether they are adhering to the regulatory norms.
- Collate exchange data to assess risk and categorize members into different buckets.Prioritize members, and prepare quarterly inspection calendar/schedule as per selection criteria approved by Exchange/SEBI.
- Draft approval note and share inspection dates with respective regional inspection teams.
- Co-ordinate for visit date to member office and prepare the intimation letter to members.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply