National Plastic Industries Ltd. hiring Any Graduate for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.National Plastic started its production in a very humble manner in the year 1952 in a 500 sq.ft. premises, manufacturing plastic Buttons for shirts etc. Over the years National has been a market leader in innovating new and interesting homeware products. It did not take National Plastic long to become not only India’s leading manufacturer of houseware products but also the largest exporter of plastic furniture in India..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Plastic Industries Ltd.
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 5-10 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 20th January
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :11th January – 20th January , 11.30 AM – 4.00 PM
213,214,215 Hubtown Solaris NS Phadke Marg, Andheri East, 400069 Landmark- Opposite Big boy Toys Same building as Star Market and Dominoes Meet Mr. UMESH SHENOY
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.