National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases hiring B.Com for Library Information Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.LRS TB Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases as an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Library Information Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Library Information Assistant
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 28/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110030 INDIA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Sarkari Jobs 2021: On 05/01/2021, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment 2021 for the post of Library Information Assistant has been released officially at lrsitbrd.nic.in. Eligible candidates can go through the lrsitbrd.nic.in National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases recruitment notification 2021 to know more about the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Library Information Assistant New Delhi recruitment 2021.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following posts in the prescribed format along with the requisite fee and should reach the office of the undersigned by not later than 15:30 hours on 28.02.2021.
2. Detail of the posts, age, qualifications, application form, terms and conditions etc. can be obtained from Institute’s website (www.nitrd.nic.in) / Institute’s notice board.
3. Completed application form should be sent to Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030 on or before the last date.
4. Applicants should affix recently taken self-attested passport size photograph on the application
5. The completed application form should be accompanied by requisite non-refundable fee (Rs. 100/- only for Group A post and Rs. 50/- for Group C posts) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi. There is no fees for SC/ST/PH/EWS & Woman candidates
6. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.