National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management hiring M. Com,MBA for Finance Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, known as MANAGE, formerly National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, is an autonomous extension and agribusiness management institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Finance Consultant
- Qualification: M. Com,MBA
- Experience: 10 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 42,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 12/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Telangana, India
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Short-listed candidates will be called for Online Interview.
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Name of the Centre Centre for Agri. Extn. Policy, PPP and International Centre of Excellence in Agricultural Extension
2. Name of the position: Finance Consultant (DAESI)
3. Number of positions: One
4. Place of work: MANAGE, Hyderabad
5. Duration of Assignment: One year – extendable further based on performance
6. Monthly Salary: Consolidated remuneration of Rs.42,000/-
7. Qualification: M.Com (Accounting)/ MBA (Finance)
8. Nature of Job :
1. Coordination with training facilitators and coordinators of Training Institutes and SAMEIT regarding financial sanctions and settlements.
2. Processing of files for releasing of funds to NTIs etc.,
3. Follow-up for obtaining Utilization Certificate (UC) from training institutes/ SAMETI over email and telephone.
4. Verification and settlement of TA/DA/honorarium disbursement to officials
5. Assisting the Director in periodic review of data based on MIS/Database.
6. Liasoning and follow-up with training institutes on financial release and settlements.
7. Verification of Monitoring charges sent to MANAGE by SAMETI’s.
8. Assisting in auditing of financial records.
9. Drafting of letters and mails for correspondence with Ministry, Partner Institutes etc.,
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates must submit their brief resume in the prescribed format to email@example.com before 12 th January, 2021. Short-listed candidates will be called for Online Interview.