National Fertilizers Limited Hiring CA,MBA candidates for Director (Finance) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Director (Finance) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Fertilizers Limited
- Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: Director (Finance)
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Details of Salary: 180000-340000
- Opening date for online Application: 28/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 24-02-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
Job Description/Skills Required
National Fertilizers Limited(NFL) invites applications from eligible candidates for 1 posts of Director (Finance).
Interested Candidates may apply by sending their application to the mentioned venue so that it reaches by 24-02-2021 . Make sure to send the required documents along with the application form.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may send applications for these 1 contractual posts of Director (Finance) in National Fertilizers Limited as per given format so that it reaches the address by 24-02-2021 along with all relevant documents of qualification, experience, age and photographs.
Envelope must be superscribed properly. Keep a copy of application form for future use.