Narayana Health Recruitment 2021. Narayana Health recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com,BBA for Sr. Executive – Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and operates a network of hospitals across the country, with a particularly strong presence in the southern state of Karnataka and eastern India, as well as an emerging presence in northern, western and central India. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr. Executive – Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Narayana Health
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr. Executive – Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com,BBA
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary:1,75,000 – 2,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2021
- Mode of application : Walk in
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist in accomplishing the annual Audit plan.
- Assist the Senior Manager/HOD in developing of and be responsible for the execution of the Internal Audit
- Assist in planning and perform audit procedures responsive to the unique risks of the processes and reports
- the results of the audit. May coordinate the effort of other Internal Audit staff and other NH personnel in the
- performance of these procedures.
- Effectively communicates results to the manager/HOD of audited departments.
- Constantly updating the scope of Audit reviews based on feedback from Auditee, HOD and Audit observation
- Assist the Senior Manager/HOD in performing management, financial and operation Audits in all locations of
- the Company to review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial
- reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Reporting on the compliance with Tax and other laws.