Myntra Designs Hiring Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate candidates for Senior Manager – Accounts Payable – Reconciliation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Accounts Payable – Reconciliation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Myntra Designs
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Accounts Payable – Reconciliation
- Qualification: Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Survey No 112, Gharvebhavi Palya, Hosur Road,, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure timely reconciliation of GST filing by Vendors, vendor reconciliations and assessment of risk attached to GST and reconciliation
- While executing transactions, the individual should possess strong understanding in the areas of Financial applications and accounting standards. Will be working with cross functional stakeholders for inputs and reporting requirements.
- Participate in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
- Manage internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with SoX requirements for assigned activities.
- Manage team to drive productivity goals on efficiency targets.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.