Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Muthoot Finance is hiring B.Com,BA,BBA..The Muthoot Group is a flourishing business empire that has pervaded into each and every big & small town of the country, is home to 20 diversified divisions and 5000 plus branches with a global presence and having 33,000 employees strong workforce. Over 3 Lakh customers visit The Muthoot Group branches every day. The Group has served over 48 crore customers (including repeat customers) till date.The Group recently celebrated 131 years of unblemished business excellence lending services to millions of underserved Indians leading to Financial Inclusion even in the most remote and rural areas of the country…Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Muthoot Finance
- Location :Delhi, Nagar
- Post Name: Jr. Relationship Executive / Relationship Executive
- Qualification: B.Com,BA,BBA
- Experience :00-04+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches. Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellery’s as per company norms. Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents. Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services. Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets. Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development. Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch. Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organisation. Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS. Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch. Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentially in all dealings. Responsible for tele – calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly. Candidate’s age must be below 30 years and a regular graduate
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply