Muthoot Finance Released Job Openings On 22-11-2021.The Muthoot Group is a leading business conglomerate that has successfully expanded, in each and every town, across the nation. The Group has 20 diversified business divisions and 5443+ branches with a global presence across USA, UK, UAE, Costa Rica, Sri Lanka and Nepal. The Group serves over 2.5 lakh customers every single day through its network of branches. Till date, the Group has served over 70 crore customers, including repeat customers. The Muthoot Groups story from humble beginnings to its ever-growing stature is built on the firm foundation of 7 fundamental principles of Ethics, Values Reliability, Dependability, Trustworthiness, Integrity and Goodwill. The Group practices an equal opportunity policy wherein people from all sections of the society have equal opportunities to join and be part of the 40,000+ strong Muthoot Family..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Muthoot Finance Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Muthoot Finance Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager/ Manager Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager/ Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary: ₹ 6,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong understanding of accounting and auditing Highly detail-oriented and organized in work Should have proper analytical skill Ability to meet assigned deadlines Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results..