- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- Review the company’s systems and analyse risk
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems
- Advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy).
- Forensic accounting to prevent and detect fraud.
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- Counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Manage junior colleagues
Job role: Chartered Accountant.
Qualification: CA or ICWA or CMA.
Click here for More details and apply online