MTC Business Hiring CA candidates for Accounts Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.MTC Group is a Four decade old organization. An ISO 9001-2000, ISO 14001-2004 certified Group. It has set benchmarks in supplying Reliable Products, offering Rational Pricing and delivering Responsible Services to clients across the spectrum. Drawing heavily from its Traditional Ethics and Modern Business Outlook, the Group with its customer centric approach has built and strives to build long term relationships and believes in Delighting the customer rather than just Satisfying them.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: MTC Business
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accounts Manager
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 26/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: 401-404,4th FLOOR,NAVKAR COMMERCIAL COMPLEX,M.V. R, OAD, OPP. ANDHERI COURT, NEAR RAILWAY STATION,ANDH, ERI EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Job Description/Skills Required
- Looking for candidates from metal industry for a regional level role with in NTY Layout, Mysore Road Bangalore.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.