Mott MacDonald Pvt Ltd Recruitment of ICWA (CMA), CS, CA for IT Finance Specialist
Mott MacDonald Pvt Ltd is hiring ICWA (CMA), CS, CA for the post of IT Finance Specialist. Candidate should be CIMA Certificate / ACCA / ACA qualified, with experience working on accounts across multiple countries. Mott MacDonald is a Â£ 2 billion Engineering Design, Project Management and development consultancy with 17,200 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. We have 6 business verticals, which includes Built Environment, Transportation, Water and Environment, Oil&Gas, Advisory, and International Development. Our network of 180 principal offices in 150 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multi-sector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 17,200 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we’re helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- IT Finance Specialist
- Creating and maintaining all activity codes records
- Setting up projects and budgets and monitoring performance in the financial management systems
- Preparation of operating expenditure analysis at portfolio and divisional level, drawing areas of concern to the attention of the divisional accountant
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and processing of journals
- Support with tracking actual spend against budgets
- Ensuring timely billing from key suppliers, processing and assembling supporting documentation
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on recoveries
- Processing of accruals, prepayments, depreciation etc.
- Ad hoc duties and general support on accounting related matters
- Monthly and quarterly processing of intercompany recharges, including issuing intercompany invoices
- Overhead costs’ review and reallocation of costs
- Review of Invoice Approval Forms and submission for approval and payments
- Processing and reconciliation of suppliers invoices against internal trackers
- Providing general financial assistance to project managers and project directors
Other important details:
- Experience: 02-04 years
- Location: Mumbai
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary: No information available
- Posted date: 10/10/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply: 10/10/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 3 days from the Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on the interview
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Age limit: Information not available
For more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with the above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in the comment box.