Mott MacDonald Recruitment 2021. Mott MacDonald recruiting CA for Senior Finance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Mott MacDonald Group is a consultancy headquartered in the United Kingdom. It employs 16,000 staff in 150 countries. Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. It was established in 1989 by the merger of Mott, Hay and Anderson with Sir M MacDonald & Partners.Eligibility for the Senior Finance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Mott MacDonald
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Finance Analyst
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support in Statutory and Internal Audits
- Support in preparation of financial statements of Indian entity as per Indian GAAP
- Support in review of financials, statutory compliances and BPC (Quarterly Reporting) of other group entities across MESA.
- Assist Manager Accounts in preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and preparing quarterly BPC statutory packs.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and settlement of balances on monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of fixed asset register, prompt recording of movement, sale and discard of asset in asset register, periodical physical verification and reconciliation. Ensure posting of depreciation journal as per statutory requirements
- To compile data for application for export benefit and ensure accurate and timely submission of application to DGFT to claim export benefit
- Ensure accurate submission of CMA data, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual reporting to bank
- Support in migration from existing ERP to new ERP
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.