Morgan Stanley recruiting graduate for Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 2 to 5 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform Client Due Diligence review in support of the Firm.s new client onboarding and existing client regular review in accordance with the applicable regulatory program requirements (such as UK, Germany, Dubai, US, Hong Kong, Singapore KYC requirements and applicable eligibility standards)
- Update Firm systems and databases with information and documentation as obtained from clients
- Handle inquiries and ad hoc requests from internal clients including Compliance where required
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.