Morgan Stanley Released Job Openings On 25-04-2022.Morgan Stanley Investment Management is a fully owned Morgan Stanley company. Morgan Stanley Investment Management, based in Mumbai, India, supports Morgan Stanley’s investment management businesses worldwide with a range of specialist services, from performance, proxy voting, risk management to IT support & development..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Morgan Stanley Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Analyst -Tax Position.Complete Details for the Analyst -Tax follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Finance Division The Finance Division reports to the Chief Financial Officer and consists of some 3,000 employees worldwide. Finance protects the Morgan Stanley franchise by serving as guardian of the Firm?s books and records, and by contributing to Firmwide risk management and risk reduction. This division maintains relationships with Morgan Stanleys various industry and government regulators, and also serves as the conduit of financial information to the outside investment community. Finance plays a critical role as advisor to Morgan Stanleys various businesses and its senior management team. Tax Department The Tax Department reports to the Chief Financial Officer and consists of some 200 employees worldwide. The Tax Department is responsible for global tax compliance, tax accounting, business unit tax advice and tax planning for the Firm. Job Profile Assisting in providing technical advice on positions to be adopted from direct tax and GST perspective on business transactions Assisting in direct tax compliances viz. review of advance tax computations, corporate tax returns, various direct tax related forms, tax audit / TP accountant report, etc. Assisting in maintaining supporting documents / position papers from direct tax and GST assessment perspective Monitor GST compliances (periodic returns and refund filings), intimate due date in advance and ensure that GST returns deadlines are not missed by co-ordinating with FCG team Assist team members in compilation of details on direct tax, service tax and GST audits / litigations Assisting in review of direct tax, service tax and GST related assessment and litigation submissions Keep himself / herself updated on changes to both direct tax & GST rule / regulations, judicial precedents for impact analysis