Morgan Stanley Released Job Openings On 12-04-2022.Morgan Stanley Investment Management is a fully owned Morgan Stanley company. Morgan Stanley Investment Management, based in Mumbai, India, supports Morgan Stanley’s investment management businesses worldwide with a range of specialist services, from performance, proxy voting, risk management to IT support & development…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Morgan Stanley Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Analyst- LIFC Position.Complete Details for the Analyst- LIFC as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a controller you will be a member of the P&L production team supporting the TCM business unit. The P&L production team is responsible for the daily reconciliation and reporting of P&L, additional weekly and monthly reporting to support the Business Unit and senior Finance management and also the provision of analysis to support the Business Unit Finance leads. This is a high profile role, which requires the individual to work closely with colleagues across the global organization in Finance, Operations and the Business Unit. More specifically the successful candidate will: – perform daily reconciliation of the Risk systems attributed P&L to the Reporting system – identify and investigate breaks – escalate issues in a timely manner to management – prepare daily P&L reports for distribution to the business unit and finance managers for review – undertake daily analysis and substantiation of new trading activity to report and/or for discussion with the BUC?s and or Ops/BU – understand the businesses supported including the strategy, products and inherent risks. – understand the risk & reporting systems and contribute to enhancing the control environment. – Contribute to Finance related projects, process enhancements, UAT testing etc – Other P&L related tasks and requests as required Qualifications – External Skills required: – Strong academic background including a Graduation in Commerce, specialization in Financial Accounting – Prior Business Unit/ Product control experience with a knowledge of financial products – Strong analytical skills – Attention to detail