Morgan Stanley Hiring CPA for Associate – Enhanced Due Diligence APAC
Morgan Stanley is hiring CPA candidates for the position of Associate – Enhanced Due Diligence APAC .Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.. Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Post Name||Associate – Enhanced Due Diligence APAC|
|Experience||01-05 years of relevant experience|
|No.Of Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
- Review high-risk and complex PWM client profiles including source of wealth corroboration by the Business, to ensure compliance with AML/CFT laws, rules, regulations and Firm policies;
- Provide general AML advice and guidance to Asia PWM business;
- Liaise with other teams including Front office, Operations, Legal and Compliance on day-to-day AML/CFT issues;
- Support the implementation of changes in policies and procedures and relevant projects for Asia PWM;
- Produce management information for local and global stakeholders.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.