Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2021. Morgan Stanley recruiting CA/Semi Qualified CA for Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.Eligibility for the Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: CA/Semi Qualified CA
- Experience:01-02+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To perform day to day accounting function. Take care of the month end process which includes reconciliations (Intercompany, Bank, control accounts), FX revaluations, Transfer pricing calculations, booking of GAAP adjustments. Monthly Balance Sheet and P&L preparation and review.
- Preparing variance analysis. Preparing MIS reports. Intercompany charge calculation and projection as well as settlement.
- Liaising with the tax consultants and providing requisite information for the outstanding WHT & GST audits / assessments. Liaising with Accounts Payable and resolving their queries on WHT & GST. Software Technology Park of India (STPI) compliance. Liaising with Statutory auditors for annual audit.
- Coordinating with the MS Tax team and Tax consultants on information requirements for the Annual Corporate Income Tax Returns, audits & assessments thereof.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.