Morgan Stanley Hiring CA/CPA/CIA candidates for Manager – ISG Americas Testing Team and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – ISG Americas Testing Team as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager – ISG Americas Testing Team
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CIA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Legal Department provides guidance, requirements and procedures for understanding and complying with the laws, regulations and Firm policies that apply to our businesses.
- The Global Compliance Department identifies applicable Compliance Obligations and maintains a Firmwide Compliance Risk management program, including Compliance Risks that transcend business lines, legal entities and jurisdictions of operation.
- Global Financial Crimes is responsible for the development and governance of the Firm’s financial crime prevention efforts across all regions and business units. Global Financial Crimes is comprised of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions, Anti-boycott, Anti-Corruption (ACG), Government, and Political Activities Compliance (GPAC) programs.
- The Global Regulatory Relations Group (GRRG) is responsible for strategic and centralized management of the supervisory activities of Morgan Stanley’s regulators and related developments globally, with a focus on regulatory reviews and examinations and continuous monitoring activities. GRRG serves as the central point of contact for the regulatory staff responsible for supervisory activities at Morgan Stanley entities and for timely reporting to Firm management and other governance or management bodies, as appropriate, on those relationships and supervisory processes, including areas of significant regulatory focus or concern.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.