Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2021. Morgan Stanley recruiting CA/CFA/Degree in Finance, Risk Management, Economics, Accounting for Manager – Market Risk and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.Eligibility for the Manager – Market Risk as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager – Market Risk
- Qualification: CA/CFA/Degree in Finance, Risk Management, Economics, Accounting
- Experience:07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Morgan Stanley is seeking a seasoned financial services professional, with strong audit or line plus audit experience in the Market Risk space within an investment banking environment.
- The role is at Manager level, and will report locally through a Vice President to the Head of Internal Audit for the Mumbai GSC, with a dotted line in to the EMEA Head of Risk Management Internal Audit. The successful individual would be expected to take responsibility for audit work across the EMEA Market Risk function, both as part of global and EMEA specific audits, and, where required, assisting in the completion of the audit plan supporting credit, operational and liquidity risk.
- This will include: scoping areas to be covered in each audit, performing fieldwork, identifying control gaps/required enhancements, providing recommendations for improvement, and communicating those findings to senior management.
- The role also involves building up relationships with key Risk clients, and participating in the continuous monitoring process to keep up to date with business, technology and regulatory developments within the Market Risk function. The successful candidate will be expected to have regular dialogue with the Risk Management teams in London and other parts of the world, as well as with the broader global Internal Audit team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.