Morgan Stanley Hiring for Associate/ Director – Product Control .Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Eligibility :Associate/ Director – Product Control
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :02+ years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Selection- Based on interview
- Understand the Businesses supported, strategy, products and inherent risks
- Understand the Risk & Reporting Systems and contribute to enhancing the control environment
- Managing/ Review of daily analysis and substantiation of new trading activity to report and/or for discussion with the BUC-s and or Ops/BU.
- Managing/ Review of daily reconciliation of the Risk systems attributed P&L to the Reporting system.
- Review of Substantiation & distribution of reportable TD+1 P&L with analytics & commentary.
- Reporting & resolution of manual adjustments and breaks.
- Month end P&L reconciliation of books to be reported.
- Issue escalations, Control assessments and enhancements, Product Controls system related projects, process enhancements, UAT testing etc.
- Other P&L related tasks and requests