Morgan Stanley is hiring CA,CPA/Masters/Bachelors Degree-Accounting/Finance .Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name:Manager – Regulatory Reporting Auditor
- Qualification: CA,CPA/Masters/Bachelors Degree-Accounting/Finance
- Experience :05-07+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understand audit scope, prepare audit planning documentation, and plan and conduct walkthroughs
- Understand the financial system and reporting requirements as applicable to key Finance processes in scope and associated risks, and identify the key Finance risks and controls that are impacted.
- Functional or Audit experience around US and UK Finance regulatory reports such as FR Y-9C, FR Y-14M/Q/A, FFIEC, COREP et all.
- Solid technical knowledge of accounting standards and experience in researching GAAP and/or other regulatory standards;
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of financial statement processes and accounting requirements.
- Team player with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and within a small team setting.
- Keen attention to detail and demonstrated strong analytical skills in identifying and analyzing Finance risks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply