Morgan Stanley Hiring CA/CS/MBA/Graduation/Masters in Law for Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance – Director .Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance – Director
- Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Graduation/Masters in Law
- Experience :08+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Take ownership of the validations, planning the approach for the validation, deciding the areas of testing based on risk-based evaluations and provide adequate oversight, direction and guidance to the team.
- Also, monitoring, tracking and reporting the progress of the validations to Senior Management. Become a subject-matter expert in regulatory reporting and ensure that the team has reasonably understanding of the regulatory expectations before starting the review and keep abreast of the changes in the regulatory instructions/ expectations for all relevant regions.
- Leading and driving the walkthroughs with global stakeholders, understanding the process, conducting independent risk-assessments, identifying the risk-mitigating controls and their design adequacy and operating efficacy assessment around the regulatory reporting control environment.
- Highlight your seniors, any areas requiring judgements, analyse the complexities of the mentioned area and provide potential solutions based on the analysis and professional judgement.
- Understanding and documenting the life-cycle of the regulatory reporting & submission process, driving the substantive testing, including the data due diligence through the data flow and processing through multitude of trade booking systems, aggregation systems and their hand-offs from the trade capture to the regulatory systems.
- Driving the substantive testing around the attributes/parameters consumed in arriving at the exposure and risk-weighted assets, for credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk and operational risk reported in the respective regulatory reports.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply