Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Morgan Stanley is hiring B.Com/M.Com/MBA in Finance/Equivalent Degree in Finance …..Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. …Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name:Associate – Prodo MU
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/MBA in Finance/Equivalent Degree in Finance
- Experience :01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Product Reference Data Services team is part of Shared Services and Banking Operations (SSBO). Morgan Stanley Shared Service and Banking Operations delivers industry leading operational solutions by aligning the right functions, people, processes and tools into 10 core disciplines offering tailored client service levels that are efficient, controlled and compliant with regulation. Our core disciplines are Data Management, Asset Servicing, Cash Management, Global Banking Services, Loans Servicing, Network Management, Payments, Reconciliations, Settlements and Tax Operations. SSBO offers firm-wide operational solutions that achieve best value for the firm. We foster an atmosphere where innovation and process excellence are encouraged; we have a footprint which maximizes the use of our operations experts globally; we provide rewarding career choices and opportunities to train and develop people. Product Reference Data Services is responsible for the set up and maintenance of security reference data for the firm. Product Data is critical to the front to back sales and trading, operations, finance, risk and regulatory business processes. We operate as a professional data company with teams serving specific data groups (e.g. Listed Derivatives, Cash Equity).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply