Moody’s Shared Services Released Job Openings On 03-01-2021.Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Moody’s Shared Services Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Moody’s Shared Services Recruiting B.Com/BA/M.Com/MBA/PGDM/MA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Financial Data Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Data Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The FDA contributes to the research and the ratings business by fact checking and validating all underlying and supplementary material. This position work with an ambitious and diverse team of FDAs who support various lines of businesses including Banking, Insurance, and Global Managed Investments. The FDA uses accounting & finance knowledge and judgment to validate/fact check pre-publication materials and documentation of the research and the ratings process Ensure timeliness and quality of data validated; including the ongoing monitoring of the quality of data validated by outsourced resources Understand financial data and be able to analyse issues and challenges to develop and implement solutions Interact with Moody’s rating analysts from different lines of businesses with regards to financial data issues in their publications Possess high attention to detail with excellent analytical thinking and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time. The FDA position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry Graduate or Post graduate degree required; specializations in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, preferred