Moody’s Released Job Openings On 26-11-2021.Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Moody’s Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Moody’s Recruiting CA, CFA, FRM,MBA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Detailed capital structure analysis: Identify all levels of debt tranches, corporate and funding structure, and mapping guarantees and collateral. Waterfall analysis to determine priority of debt structure and debt recovery scenarios at all debt levels. Calculation of adjusted debt and analysis of off balance sheet debt items. Evaluate bond indentures and loan agreements to assess the covenant protection, debtholder’s mutual rights and priorities, and any specific clauses/provisions which could impact the risk/return profile of the trade or investment. Track and report news, events, and macro market developments on coverage names, or as required. Understand and summarize target company’s business model and strategy, industry scenario, and key risks to enable development of broad understanding under tight deadlines. Prepare detailed reports and presentations on companies describing business model, strategy, industry scenario, capital structure, covenants and key risks associated with the investments. Develop an insightful opinion on the company’s projected financial performance through building cash flows models.