Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Moody’s Hiring CA,CPA,B.Com,MBA for Internal Audit .Moody’s is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Moody’s
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA,CPA,B.Com,MBA
- Experience :03-06+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Senior Analyst is an experienced professional capable of assisting with the development, execution and continuous improvement Internal Financial Control Enviorment at Maintains an understanding of the financial, operational, and technology processes, risks and controls related to Moody’s business, specifically for the area under review. Understands team objectives and cooperates and collaborates with others to achieve them.
- Manages SOX lifecycle, including scoping, documentation, tests of design and effectiveness, reporting Validate operating effectiveness of SOX controls and delivering a quality work product, free of errors and on time.
- Develop test steps for the area under review commensurate with the nature of risk and risk levels. Performs detailed reviews of the tests/audits conducted by the team Proactively identify and monitor process and system changes, and other areas of change that have a direct impact on the company’s financial statements and related disclosures
- Assists in developing or supporting other deliverables i.e. local/regional regulators requests, board materials Support improvements relating to internal controls within accounting and finance, and/or corporate systems, and consult on internal controls during the implementation of new IT systems;
- Maintain repository of documentation, testing evidence, and internal policies, and provide summary status reporting and presentation to business units and management
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-