Moody’s Corporation Recruitment 2021. Moody’s Corporation recruiting CA/MBA for Treasury Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Treasury Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Moody’s Corporation
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Treasury Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support in initiating wire transfers as requested to process intercompany transactions, FX and Netting settlements, investments and regular funding transfers as required.; Enter non- reporting bank account balances in Reval. Assist in internal and external audit related queries and confirmations Bank Account Administration Opening/amending/closing bank accounts including managing signatories on those accounts;
- Maintaining the central repository of global bank account documentation for Bank accounts; Recording bank accounts and signatories for all bank accounts in the TMS (treasury management system, currently Reval); Addressing banks’ KYC (know your customer) inquiries as received. This includes, but is not limited to, information regarding Moody’s entities, legal entity structure, signatory identification documents and other data as requested;
- Providing Moody’s banks with necessary documentation to on-board payment approvers in the banking system; and Coordinating with Moody’s Legal and the banks to ensure banking resolutions for all entities have been passed and are updated as organizational changes occur.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.