Microsoft Recruitment 2021. Microsoft recruiting CA,CPA,MBA for Controllership and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.Eligibility for the Controllership as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Microsoft
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Controllership
- Qualification: CA,CPA,MBA
- Experience:08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Meet local tax and statutory filing requirements for responsible stat entities – no delayed filings
- Successful implementation of accounting changes through close collaboration with ROC (Regional Operating Centre) and Corporate Accounting team
- Successful implementation of local tax changes
- Provide business intelligence from quarterly variance reviews.
- Proactive stakeholder management and collaboration
- Tax Compliance team, reducing manual workloads and ensuring effective use of resources.
- Accountable for accurate and timely tax filings.
- Accountable for tax payments and forecasting.
- Support invoicing and/or accounting changes to tax or local business models (in conjunction with the Tax team).
- Manage audits from local tax authorities and other government agencies (in conjunction with Tax team).
- Oversee that local transfer pricing documentation and reporting obligations are complied with in line with local regulations.
- Responsible for managing the tax risk profile of the local subsidiary, and escalating risks to the Tax team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.