Microsoft Recruitment 2021. Microsoft recruiting MBA for Program Manager II and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.Eligibility for the Program Manager II as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Microsoft
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Program Manager II
- Qualification: MBA
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Driving strategic insight to industry best practices, trending and benchmarking, and market research;
- Deliver end user & platform features;
- Collaborating with business partners and engineering teams to drive positive and impactful business outcomes that align to quantifiable business metrics.
- Combine your expertise in the Accounts Receivables domain with a deep understanding of Microsoft AR Credit & Collections needs to define how we optimize operations and enable future strategy, including quality & timely insights built on a high speed, high scale tech stack
- Driving a service vision and definition (as well as key success criteria), arriving at business outcomes and roadmap definition, defining system roadmap required to meet core business outcomes, and creating high quality Epics & scenarios to deliver on those outcomes.
- Provide thought leadership on future solution strategy across multiple systems and organizations in response to changes in the Accounts Receivables landscape
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.