Microsoft hiring CA for Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Microsoft
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Controller
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 4+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Meet local tax and statutory filing requirements for responsible stat entities – no delayed filings
- STAT tool management (processes up-to-date and on-time sign-off of milestones)
- Cash forecast accuracy / Tax provision forecast accuracy.
- Successful implementation of accounting changes through close collaboration with ROC and Corp Accounting team
- Successful implementation of local tax changes
- Provide business intelligence from quarterly variance reviews.
- Proactive stakeholder management and collaboration
- Tax Compliance team, reducing manual workloads and ensuring effective use of resources.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.