Micro Focus Recruitment 2021. Micro Focus recruiting CA,CPA,ACCA for Financial Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Micro Focus Evolving your IT practices – without jeopardizing the critical business systems and processes you have invested in to get you here – is a constant balancing act. That’s where Micro Focus can help. Open, integrated, and backwards-compatible, our software removes the need for what are often risky rip-and-replace strategies. Instead, it bridges existing and emerging technologies, so you can run and transform at the same time.Eligibility for the Financial Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Micro Focus
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Associate
- Qualification: CA,CPA,ACCA
- Experience:00-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist in service delivery and operations of RTR transactional services in a captive shared services organisation for regions such as EMEA, APJ, AMS
- Perform accounting for various processes including Fixed Assets / Deferred Revenue / Intercompany / Contra / Professional Services / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / Bank / Treasury / Payroll / Pension / Direct Tax / VAT, etc. in a SSC (as per accounting policies and corporate-wide accounting processes)
- Post non-complex manual journal entries for accruals / provisions and provide justification for Quality Assurance process
- Prepare complex accruals / provisions on behalf of teams outside of Finance
- Review and analyse accounting entries, identify and resolve issues with supervision
- Prepare monthly / quarterly reconciliations of journal entries
- Post depreciation schedule and create asset records
- Verify automated journal entries posting run
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.