Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Micro Focus Hiring CA,CPA,ACCA for Financial Systems Support Analyst – OOTC .Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Micro Focus
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Systems Support Analyst – OOTC
- Qualification: CA,CPA,ACCA
- Experience :02-06+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for the supporting the month end close activities and being the first point of contact with finance operations. Will also be responsible in monitoring Blackline, Gtreasury, Workday, Concur, Journal Entry Workflow Tool, and Service Portal tickets. Ensuring all of the financial information is accurate, reliable and reflected in Netsuite.
- Provide support for resolution of minor issues related to finance processes including General Ledger, Master Data, Reconciliations, and reporting. Any complex issue will be addressed to the specific team to fulfil. Execute and follow up on the validations per the financial policy manual. For reoccurring issues, analyze issue from root cause Execute that GL close activities such as revaluation, period closure, amortization, allocation and exchange rates are executed and uploaded as per accounting calendar Provide support to our customers, and partners.
- Validate testing with finance application support on any new projects that will affect the GL Ensure activities are completed on time according to MEC calendar and tickets completed within SLA Be proactive and innovative with ideas to improve service based on current performance and risk understanding
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-