Michael Page Recruitment 2021. Michael Page recruiting CA for Tax Manager (Direct & Indirect) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
PageGroup is a British-based recruitment business. It is headquartered in Weybridge, Surrey and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.Eligibility for the Tax Manager (Direct & Indirect) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Michael Page
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Tax Manager (Direct & Indirect)
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:05-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Follow FR’s global one policy and rule, at the same time need to comply with local regulatory requirement.
- Responsible for providing advisory support to various departments and units for direct and indirect tax impact in their projects/initiatives.
- Responsible for finalizing the corporate tax return, GST returns and transfer pricing filings in India.
- Monitor timely completion and filing of tax audit report with the auditors.
- Ensure that accurate data and information is available for GST tax purposes and advice management on requirements.
- Coordinate across multiple functions to ensure compliance and appropriate documentation.
- Coordinate response to tax audits, including acting as the main contact, coordinating responses from others, and directly participating in preparing and reconciling information requested for auditors.
- Periodically audit internal records as necessary to validate that transactions are appropriately recorded to ensure compliance, and address gaps as necessary.
- Independently handle litigations, as and when they arise.
- Ensure processes and documentation are in place to support all tax and compliance requirements.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.