Michael Page is hiring ACCA,CPA,CMA,BSc in Finance/Business Administration .PageGroup is a British-based recruitment business. It is headquartered in Weybridge, Surrey and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Michael Page
- Location :India
- Post Name:Financial Reporting Director
- Qualification: ACCA,CPA,CMA,BSc in Finance/Business Administration
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead the financial accounting team to deliver effective and efficient processes, developing and embedding controls that safeguard our assets and manage risk appropriately. Specifically.
- Ensure regularly evaluate the operation of processes and controls and discuss with budget holders and/or senior management as necessary, making use of KPIs to monitor compliance.
- Lead on compliance with the Financial Procedures Manual, ensuring that all procedures and policies are business focused and communicated effectively.
- Maintain adequate system of internal control designed to protect the company’s assets and minimize expenses and ensure swift resolution of all differences.
- Review and approve monthly payroll journals including allocations & accruals and the preparation of month and year end accounts.
- Analyze and review internal systems and procedures and implement changes to provide greater efficiency in processing transactions and preparation of reports.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply