Mercedes-Benz Released Job Openings On 03-12-2021. Mercedes-Benz, commonly referred to as Mercedes, is a German luxury automotive marque. Mercedes-Benz and subsidiary Mercedes-Benz AG – of Daimler AG – are headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Mercedes-Benz produces consumer luxury vehicles and commercial vehicles.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Mercedes-Benz Recruiting CA Candidates with 01+Years Experience for Assistant Manager – Financial Reporting & Closing Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Financial Reporting & Closing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Timely co-ordination with various teams on finalizing the closing activities & Calendar Responsible for Provisions posting and review Analysis of Trial Balance and Variance Responsible for monthly financial closing. Strong review mechanism for accurate booking of various financial transactions Co-Ordination & alignment with group yearly closing requirements Monthly MIS report & analysis of financials Statutory Audits: Statutory Changes & its impact analysis on MBRDI Financials Implementation of statutory changes into various financial process and systems IFRS Implementation Preparation of Financial statement in line with Policies, Accounting Standards, Companies act and Other Regulatory requirements Provide the required Schedules and report to Auditors Ensure smooth and timely closure of Statutory audit