Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com for Order To Cash and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility for the Order To Cash as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Delhi / NCR
- Post Name: Order To Cash
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:01-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
- Time and Venue: Walkin Interview on 6th March from 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM onwards https://genpact.zoom.us/j/96420432019
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maintaining the billing system and updating the records Generating invoices and account statements Performing account reconciliations Maintaining accounts receivable files and records Producing monthly financial and management reports Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries Assisting in general financial management and analysis Technical skills: Solid Understanding of finance & accounts
- Good and accurate keyboard skills Prior working experience on SAP will be preferred An intermediate user of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word Excellent verbal and written communication skills Personal skills: A great teammate with an excellent interpersonal skill
- Able to work under own initiative Equipped with a high degree of integrity and drive Ability to deliver as per timelines Results-oriented Be able to provide an excellent level of customer service Excellent telephone manner Understanding to customers concerns whilst maintaining focus on business needs
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.