Medtronic Hiring CA.,MBA candidates for Principal Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Medtronic plc is an American Irish-domiciled medical device company that generates the majority of its sales and profits from the U.S. healthcare system but is headquartered in the Republic of Ireland for tax purposes. Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the U.S. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Principal Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Medtronic
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Principal Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA.,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performs and analyzes financial modeling, economic research, trends and studies subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, cash flow, investments, and cost against budget, variance analysis, forecasting, financial planning and expense comparisons by analysis of profit and loss statements.
- Provide analytical and business partnering support & insights to optimize performance, including financial statement analysis, KPIs, business performance commentary, and forecasting to various levels of management
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/ yearly reports, preparation of the strategic plans and the annual operating plan
- Routinely communicate financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecast, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Lead scenario modeling efforts for the development and growth of the portfolio. Monitor competitor dynamics, participate as a key thought leader, influencing decision making and prioritization of initiatives
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools
- Presentations in QBR s related to finance to the Sr leadership who operates from US
- Any capex decision evaluates and provide guidance and Influence the Sr. Leadership
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.