Medline Industries Recruitment 2021.Medline Industries recruiting CA/CPA for Accountant I Corporate Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Medline is America’s largest privately held national manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies and services.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accountant I Corporate Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Medline Industries
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Accountant I Corporate Accounting
- Qualification: CA/CPA
- Experience: 00-05+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- A direct, full-time employment in a large, stable, rapidly growing and yet profitable company.
- Privately owned company with no public debts.
- No ill effects of recent downturn/recession.
- First-rate compensation and benefits package.
- Genuine individual growth potential in this new establishment.
- Open door and highly ethical work culture, with due accountability.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.