McAfee Software Recruitment 2021. McAfee Software recruiting Graduate for Senior Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
McAfee Corp. is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011, and became part of the Intel Security division.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: McAfee Software
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Accountant
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handle complete accounting, reconciliation analytics of assigned Opex/Balance Sheet area Assisting different accounting teams in various accounting operations
- Handling Month close activities eg., Opex accounting and ensure completeness Involve in various balance sheet reconciliation activities Overseeing accounting functions all general ledger accounting activities, systems, and controls Should have strong financial reporting analytical capabilities
- Should have demonstrated strong business partnership skills with a passion to learn and engage with the global business partners Strong project / process management skills , ability to work independently to help business identify and solve issues and effectively communicate across different levels of the organization including
- Cross functional and Cross Geo Experience knowledge in US GAAP, IFRS local statutory filing and tax compliance activities will be an added advantage Strong systems aptitude in MS office ERP SAP environment Knowledge on Consolidating Financials will be an added advantage
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.