Invesco Recruitment 2021. Invesco recruiting MBA (Finance) Freshers/ CA (Intern) for Trainee, RFP and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.Eligibility for the Trainee, RFP as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Trainee, RFP
- Qualification: MBA (Finance) Freshers/ CA (Intern)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The overall purpose of the position is to work as RFP Writer for Invesco regional RFP teams and daily job will entail:
- Prepare responses to RFPs, RFIs and DDQs for Invesco regional RFP team (APAC/US/EMEA) by partnering with other regional RFP teams and with different internal departments. In addition, write and/or edit content for investment marketing literature at Invesco.
- Interact with other regional RFP teams to develop RFP responses.
- Quick in learning process and start delivering the RFPs, RFIs and DDQs in a quick turnaround.
- Maintain and update RFP database (RFPIO) by uploading new content in the system.
- Support content creation across a wide range of financial services topics and market commentaries for investment marketing literatures, e.g., presentations.
- Should be able to work independently without much supervision
- Should be able to pick up the process quickly and start working on deliverables.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.