Amazon is Hiring MBA from a top-school and / or Chartered Accountant for the Position of Senior Financial Analyst
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon is driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Senior Financial Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Senior Financial Analyst at Amazon
- Post Name : Senior Financial Analyst
- Qualifications: MBA from a top-school and / or Chartered Accountant with strong academic credentials
- Experience : 05-07 years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection : Based on interview
Senior Financial Analyst Job Description:
- Lead and support strategic value-added analyses around Original content, developing key insights around core business metrics.
- Facilitate strategic planning and the allocation of the content budget annually, and management and controller ship throughout the year.
- Monitor and analyze key predictors, identify trends and present actionable insights to the leadership team.
- Create and analyze financial data and reports, providing key variance explanation, and highlight areas of risk and opportunity to the WW business/finance leadership.
- Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders for planning and reporting (Accounting, business, marketing, Amazon studios).
- Monitoring on-going productions and maintaining strong controller ship (payments, cash-flows, variance analysis, cost reporting), via regular interactions with auditors, producers and production team.
- Partnering with the business to scope and implement studio production finance and accounting solutions.
- Monitoring and helping the original content team manage the upcoming slate for Original productions.
- Support deal negotiations during development and production as a business finance partner.