Datamatics Global services Ltd.hiring MBA/CA Interns/ICWA intern/CPT Clear for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Datamatics is a premier provider of end-to-end BPO and IT solutions spanning consulting, technology architectures and business process management. It builds customized solutions for industry verticals like Banking and Finance,Insurance, Manufacturing, Online Retail, Research, Healthcare, Government.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Datamatics Global services Ltd
- Location : Nasik
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: MBA/CA Interns/ICWA intern/CPT Clear
- Experience : 1-2 Years
- No of Vacancies: 40
- Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 6th Jan
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 5th and 6th Jan, 2021. ( 12 AM to 3 PM ),Datamatics Global Services Ltd.Suyojit Knowledge Center
Mumbai Naka Circle, Nashik
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact: Amol Ingole,0253-610-2267 / 2010,email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage books of accounts (Subsidiary Management)
- Manage the collection of outstanding payments by following up with stakeholders to ensure all outstanding payments are cleared
- Monitor and lead the team for financial accounting and MIS function
- Assist the bidding team (SSG) for financial information and approvals
- Coordinate with LOB heads and HR
- Manage books of accounts and ledger scrutiny for all foreign subsidiaries Dubai, UK, Germany, Australia, Mauritius, Philippines
- Prepare monthly MIS reports (monthly provisioning, fixed asset calculation, depreciation calculation, etc)
- Analyze the project cost (cost center) and margins
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.