|Mastercard Recruiting Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis – CA,CPA,MBA|
Mastercard inviting application for the post of Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis .This Position requires candidates should have CA,CPA,MBA with 08-10 Years of Experience.Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Lead the financial close process through the analysis of variances against budget, forecasts, prior year actuals, key business drivers and initiatives.
- Implement and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely generation of regional revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Drive strategic planning sessions by developing engagement and reporting processes between RHQ, Divisions, International Markets (IMK) and various functional groups.
- Drive the development of the business plans and work to develop the annual plan and budget process. Also be responsible for ensuring accurate data upload into Hyperion budgeting and forecasting tool as well as for the compilation, timely completion and submission of the Preliminary Budget Review Template and CEO Review Template to IMK.
- Develop engagement and reporting processes between RHQ, Divisions, International Markets (IMK) and various functional groups.
- Generate pertinent performance information and analysis on key revenue drivers. Identify and communicate revenue risks and opportunities.
- Prepare and review management reporting packages and financial presentations for Regional Management, IMK and other ad-hoc business reviews.
Other important details:
- Qualification: CA,CPA,MBA with 08-10 Years of Experience
- Location :Gurgaon
- Vacancies: Information not available
- Salary : Information not available
- Posted date : 14/09/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply :14/09/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 3 days from Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on interview( Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview)
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Age limit : NA
for more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in comment box .